Growth Strategy and Objectives
Vytas Resources is an Emerging Producer of Green Hydrogen, Critical Minerals and Technology Materials. Vytas was founded by an Experienced Management Team, with decades of experience in critical minerals, R&D and product development.
At Vytas we understand that critical minerals will play a crucial role in the transition to a renewable economy, whether it be in the form of silica for solar panels, anode material for green hydrogen or enhanced lithium battery performance and carbon-neutral construction materials.
Commodity Focus and Materials Produced
We are a dual-commodity resource company, with projects located throughout the safe mining jurisdiction of Western Australia. Our silica feedstock consists of high quality silica sand located at our Moora Silica Sand Project and nano-porous amorphous silica located at our White Peaks and Ajana Silica Projects. Our kaolinite feedstock is sourced from our Tambellup Kaolin Project.
The materials produced from our silica and kaolin feedstocks include:
Nano Tech Silicon (NTS)
Our Nano Tech Silicon (NTS) is produced by our in-house laboratory team. The NTS is used to produce:
- Green hydrogen by direct hydrolysis of water, without the need for external inputs of electricity, heat or the use of a catalyst.
Nano-Porous High Purity Silicon (HPS)
Our nano-porous High Purity Silicon (HPS) is used to produce:
- Silicon anodes that can be used in lithium-ion batteries (LiB) to displace graphite or in conventional electrolysis to allow saline (incl. seawater) and non-beneficial water to produce Green Hydrogen
High Purity Alumina (HPA)
Our high quality kaolin feedstock is suitable for beneficiation to High Purity Alumina (HPA). In-house laboratory test work, using an optimised Griffin Process, has produced a 4N quality HPA material. It is expected that our HPA will be suitable for use in LED lights, in sapphire glass and in the ion-separator in lithium-ion batteries (LiB).
High Purity Quartz (HPQ)
Our high quality silica sand feedstock can be easily beneficiated to produce a High Purity Quartz (HPQ), with a >99.95% SiO2 and <100ppm Fe quality. It is expected that our HPQ will be suitable for use in solar panels.
Rare Earth Elements (REEs)
Vytas is investigating the Rare Earth Element content of its kaolin material at the Tambellup Project. It is common for Rare Earth elements to be present in kaolin deposits evidenced by peers in the industry.
The Rare Earth content is concentrated in the beneficiation process where silica is removed.
Vytas will engage a third party to investigate the extraction the Rare Earth materials, from kaolin, using proprietary technology.
To fast-track Vytas into production and cash flow, we have two Direct Shipping Ore (DSO) materials that have existing markets:
- Green concrete – the nano-porous silica from our White Peaks and Ajana Silica Projects is classified as a natural pozzolan or supplementary cementitious material (SCM) and can be used to displace existing cement in concrete or to produce a carbon-neutral geopolymer concrete
- Kaolinite – the high quality kaolin from the Tambellup Project has an ISO Brightness >85% and contains elevated halloysite content. This material is suitable for use in ceramics, paper and in coatings.
- An in-house laboratory and a team with the expertise to produce high purity materials.
- An experienced team to commission and operate large scale mining projects
- Experience in permitting and environmental approvals