Powering The Future
Green Hydrogen and Technology Materials
Vytas’ Green Hydrogen Competitive Advantage
The advantages of an “At-Source and On-Demand” Green Hydrogen process include:
- Negates the engineering and safety challenges of hydrogen storage and logistics.
- Utilises non-beneficial water such as brackish and sea water.
- This technology removes the need for expensive electrolysers to produce hydrogen.
- A low-cost natural feedstock and with global scale.
- The waste product of Vytas’ “On Demand, At Source” Green Hydrogen is the initial feedstock which can then be recycled for reuse.
- Target markets include anywhere where safety is paramount: automotive, heavy machinery, shipping, rail, defence, disaster response, mining, agriculture, remote townships and grid scale applications.